TD 1120 sealing material is compounded with a special Nitrile (NBR) rubber. This product is suitable for most transformer oils and big flanges at different application temperatures.
- Temperature range -40°C to 125°C
- Stress range 2.5 to 15 MPa
- Compressive strength exceeds 70 MPa
- Density: 850 kg /m3
- Hardness: 65 shore A
- Tensile strength: 2,0 MPa
- Elongation: 90 %
This material is suitable for mineral and silicone oil, according to:
- ASTM 03455-Test Methods for Compatibility of Construction Materials with Electrical lnsulating Oil of Petroleum origin.
- ASTM 05282-Test Methods for Compatibility of Construction Materials with Silicone Fluid used for Electrical Insulation.